Monday 15 August 2016

Day 28, 29 & 30 - 30 day blog challenge.

So even though I should have finished the blog challenge ten days ago I never got around to it. To Finnish up I am going to write the last three post in one to save some time so I can move on and begin blogging about other things. The reason I am so behind is because after chasing Tinkerbell up the road because she decided to dart out of the door and go for an adventure, I had an asthma attack and had to be nebulised which is basically like an inhaler but stronger and gives you constant salbutamol for fifteen minutes to help your breathing get back to normal. That took a few days to recover from but also the next day my oldest fur baby Mango passed away and it really upset me and I didn't really do anything for a few days and I really didn't feel like writing at all.
So now I will start with finishing off my 30 day blog challenge.



Day 28 - Things I am grateful for.
This was one post I was dreading as it the sort of question that makes your mind go blank when you are asked it.
Firstly I am grateful for Tinkerbell. She may drive me crazy sometimes but she makes me happy and she keeps me company when I'm feeling low. I love her personality, she is naughty but also loving and I really love when she cuddles up to me of an evening to let me know its time to go to sleep.
     I'm grateful for everyone who takes the time to read my blog posts and also for being patient when I didn't post for ten days. I'm also grateful for Lloyds and Mark and Chappell for sending me great products for me to review for you.
     I'm also grateful that I live in a country where I have so many different choice for education. This past year I have been able to give University my best shot but also have the freedom to change my path and move to the Open University.
 
To be honest I can't think of anymore, and I know I will as soon as I post this so I might add something later but will let you know if I do.

Day 29 - A day in the life of me.
So this could be boring! I going to combine several things that I do into one day otherwise to get the full picture I would have to write what I do for a whole week and that would take a very long time.
I usually wake up around 10am (It used to be 9am but I've got into a really bad routine!). I always check my social media accounts before I get out of bed and for some reason I do it without my glasses on so I can't even read the screen properly! I then have to take Tinkerbell out to go to the toilet otherwise she just does it on the floor as she has been soooooo hard to toilet train. I then give her breakfast which I have to hand feed her because she doesn't really like to eat so that take a long time! I then usually have toast with chocolate spread on and a drink.
After watching a little t.v I go and get dressed. This takes me a little while as getting dressed with only one hand and arm is difficult. I have to do things differently. I never really share with people the things I have to do differently but I guess now is a good time to share. I tend to choose my outfits depending on what I'm doing and who I can ask for help. If I've got clothes with a lot of buttons I have to have help as I haven't been able to master doing up buttons with one hand yet. I can manage one but thats about it. Putting on my bra is also difficult. I used to have my mom do it every morning but now I have found ways to do it so I don't have to rely on people for help all the time. I have a few sport bra's which are easy to pull over my head and if my bra is old I've usually stretched it enough to be able to pull it over my head and if its too loose I get mom to then tighten it. With less stretchy bras I have to be a little bit more inventive. I usually kneel on the floor next to my bed with both arms resting on the bed. I then hold one side of the band in my left hand and grab the other side with my right hand and fasten it at the front. I then put of the straps and turn it around. I have to do it this way as I need something for my left arm to rest on as I can't lift it up.
after spending a ridiculous amount of time trying ti get dressed I always throw on some sort of make up. I usually go for mascara and I don't like how my eyes look without it on.
I don't always take Tinkerbell out for a walk as I can't walk far and get tired easily but she is only a small breed dog and we have a very big garden so she gets to run around a lot and she is not a big food orientated dog (except she did pinch a piece of chicken out of the oven today!) she won't get over weight.On a day where I have a blog post to write, depending on the topic it does take me a while to write them as I have to check what I have wrote several times because I make a lot of mistakes. At some point in the day I will catch up on any YouTube videos that are newly uploaded and have a little rest too because I get tired really easy. I help my mom around the house and we also have a lot of animals to feed and clean so that takes a while. I go to my room in the evening at about seven. I watch a lot of t.v so that takes up several hours in the evening. I have just finished watching all seven series of Gilmore Girls and that took about two weeks which I was pretty impressed with myself for managing to watch them in that time. I'm now watching Mr. Robot on Amazon Prime with I would really recommend to anyone who likes tech related programs, mystery and thrillers.
I take my medicine any time between 9pm and 10pm because I get sleepy after I have taken them so I sometimes take them really late if I'm busy blogging or watching something. I tend to go to bed around midnight and wake up between 9 and 10am.

So thats basically what I do in my day. Its a bit boring at the moment but when I begin my uni course and start blogging more my days will be a lot busier.

Day 30 - What, where and why you write.
I chose to start my blog to talk about my disabilities and how I cope with them but I also write about things I enjoy because It gives me an escape and I defiantly need that sometimes. I write products reviews on things I have recently brought and sometimes products that have been sent to me. I love testing things out, and it also gives me an excuse to buy things!
I tend to write in the evening in bed or if I'm writing alot of posts I will spend the day isolated in the conservatory so I can't concentrate and get my writing done.
I write because I need an outlet for things I am feeling and thinking about. Some posts will be personal and some will be completely different and will add a little spice to my blog.
I also love to see when people have visited my blog because It gives me a sense of purpose. Even though I'm writing for myself I love that other people are finding what I write interesting.
So that is the last post of my 30 day blog challenge.


So those are my final posts for my 30 day blog challenge. Thanks for being patient while I got back into the flow of writing. I've had a nice 2 week break after I had my asthma attack and also after the death of my little fur baby Mango
and now I'm ready to get back in the swing of things!
I have a product review to be uploaded soon which will be good for any of you that suffer from joint pain.

Thanks for sticking with me and reading my blog.
Charlie x



No comments:

Post a Comment