Saturday 30 July 2016

Day 27 Hopes for my blog - 30 day blog challenge.

Hi,
This post is all about my hopes for my blog and to be honest I haven't really thought about it yet.
When I started my blog it was really just so I had something to do but I also enjoyed writing so I also really wanted to do it. I didn't know that after such little time so many of you would be reading my posts and that I would be reviewing products that companies had sent me. I hope that in the future I will have even more readers and be able to develop my blog further by hosting it myself so I have more freedom with the layout and style of the blog. I also hope to get more interactive with my readers, by being more active on social media so you can tell me what you think and ask me any questions.
Thats it really, I don't think I've though about it enough to write anymore and I don't want to get my hopes up thinking my blog will be bigger than its possible to get.
Thanks for reading,
Charlie x

No comments:

Post a Comment