Thursday 28 July 2016

Day 25 If I won the lottery - 30 day blog challenge.

Hmmmmmmm..... What would I do if I won the lottery? Well its pretty vague as you could win like £5 or more than a million. 
I'm going o answer as If i had won like serious amount of money.
Firstly I would pay off my parents mortgage so they didn't have to worry and could start saving money for when they are older. 
I would probably then buy myself a house with a big fenced garden for Tinkerbell. I would have it completely modern with all white and gold fixtures and fittings! Im not sure where I would buy the house, maybe in my home town or possibly near London as I've always wanted to move there. I might consider a move to America, probably in California. I think Tinkerbell would love it there and America has a lot more pet friendly shops and business so we could go for mani pedi's and out for lunch together everyday! 
I would probably start a massive art collection too fill my new house! I would cover all the walls with painting from loads of big names and I would just host so many parties so I can show them all of to people! 
Next I would buy all the new Apple tech as I love Apple products so much and even though I have a really low income all my big purchases are on Apple products. I would literally buy everything they have ever invented and fill a wall size display case full of them. It would be like heaven and I would just spend everyday in that room! I know thats sounds pretty sad but its definitely an addiction. 
Next would be to donate money to a cancer charity. I would do this because they helped my nan a lot when she was diagnosed and I guess it would be a great way to say thank you. 
Finally I would pay someone to create me a fabulous blog website. Even though I can do it myself if I had the money I would just let someone else so it so I can spend all my time writing and testing new products to share with you!.
I'm not exactly sure what else I would do. 
I would save the money after I had done all of these things so I had something to fall back on in hard times. 

Thanks for reading this rather mad and different post.
Charlie x

No comments:

Post a Comment