Friday 1 July 2016

Day 1 Introduction - 30 day blog challenge.

Today is the first day of my 30 day blog challenge which I am partaking in at the same time as my sister is on her blog My Fibro a New Begining. Today's blog post is an introduction into why I want to complete the blog challenge and also to include a recent photo of me. This is going to be a short post because the reason I am doing the 30 day blog challenge is because I am really bad at thinking of things to write about so I feel this will give me some motivation to write as the topic has already been chosen for me. I also hope it will help me to write more often once the blog challenge has finished. 
Here is a recent photo of me as I promised. 
Family photo! Me, Mango the Guinea Pig and Tinkerbell the puppy <3

Thanks for reading, 
Charlie x

No comments:

Post a Comment