Sunday 3 July 2016

Day 3 What pets do you own - 30 day blog challenge.

Day 3 - What pets do you own and why?

Today's theme is all about what pets I own. As you will know if you have read the all about me post that I have a lot of pets and you saw two of them in the picture that was included in my day 1 post. Personally I have 5 pets that are mine but as a family we own over 50.

Tinkerbell:

Tinkerbell is my Pomeranian X Jack Russell puppy who is 9 months old. She is the first dog I have owned that is all my responsibility. I got her at the end of November 2015. When I first got her she was the smallest ball of fluff I had ever seen. I have wanted a puppy for ages but have never had the money to be able to afford to pay for the things it would have needed so I had to wait until I was older. I got Tinkerbell to help me with my depression, and she definitely did. I'm not saying if you're depressed to go out and buy all the fluffy puppies you can find but having something I was responsible for gave me a purpose to try and beat the depression.
Before I got Tinkerbell I spent a lot of time in my bedroom and didn't want to go out but when I got her I had to get up to let her play and feed her so now I hardly even spend days on end sat in my bedroom. 
Tinkerbell is a very funny little dog who loves to spend most of her time sat watching people out of the living room window or annoying my family's other three dogs. She was actually very hard to toilet train and still doesn't warn you that she needs the loo if she can't get outside in time (oh and her daily number two outside the bathroom). She can sit down when you tell her and gives you her paw but I can't seem to make her remember how to lie down on command 😂.
She likes to sleep in my room every night, usually under the bed but then has cuddles every morning. She definitely has some separation anxiety as she hates to be left in a room and not be able to see me. I am trying some calming supplements to see if it helps. She is now fully grown and nearly an adult. I can't believe how fast 7 months of having her has gone! Tinkerbell may be a little trouble maker but I can't help but love her. 💕

Mango:
Mango
Mango is my very old and spoilt guinea pig. He is nearly five and lives indoors. I got him to keep my company when I started me GCSE's. He is very needy and squeaks anytime he hears food. He is definitely not shy, he loves to popcorn all around the living room and playing with Tinkerbell. He has a girlfriend called Pickle and they love to chase each other round. They have never had babies as Guinea pigs cant after they are 6 months old, even though I would love to have baby Mango's. It's almost sad that he is so old seeming the very limited life span they have.  He is the best pet I've ever had! ðŸ’•

I hope you have enjoyed hearing about my pets.
Charlie x

No comments:

Post a Comment