Saturday 23 July 2016

Day 21 Songs I currently love - 30 day blog challenge.

This is actually a very easy post!

My favourite song at the moment is Somebody Else by The 1975. I just love it and I'm not sure why! The video is a little strange but also makes sense and its the kind of song that gets stuck in your head. The video is about 8 mins long and its the kind of video you can watch over and over again. 
 Check it out below. 



My next favourite song is also from The 1975 and its called UGH!. Its a easy song to pick up the lyrics too and I find myself signing it all the time. Check it out here.


The next song I'm really loving at the moment is Dancing on My Own by Calum Scott. Its not a new song but when he performed it on Britain's Got Talent for his audition I listened to it over and over and now I've just found a love for it again.
If you haven't listened to it check it out now. 


I've been really loving listening to U2 recently. I've loved them for ages and I hadn't listened to them in a while so it's been nice to hear some of my favourite songs from them recently.
Here are two of my favourite songs from them from their U218 singles album. 





I hope you enjoy some of the songs I currently love as much as I do. And did I mention that Me and My Fibro a New Beginning are going to see The 1975 in December! I can't wait. What an awesome treat a few days before Christmas. 
Thanks for reading, 
Charlie x

No comments:

Post a Comment