Wednesday 6 July 2016

Day 6 What's in my bag? - 30 day blog challenge.

Day 6 is all about what is in my handbag. I don't usually carry a handbag as I only have to use of one arm and don't want to end up with no free hands if I have to carry a bag but if I do use one, this is what I take with me....




What is in my Handbag?


My handbag.

The contents of my handbag.
  • Handbag - Peacocks, About 2 years old.
  • Apple iPad Mini 2 32GB WIFI - For blogging on the go £259 from the Apple store.
  • Apple EarPods - Very tangled! £25 from Apple store or included with iPhone.
  • Pentel Gel Pen supporting Breast Cancer Now - Grab yours for £2.99 off their website and support a great cause http://www.pentelshop.co.uk/p/new-retractable-bcn-rollerball
  • Lip balm - Lottie London lip balm ball in Cherry Pie £4.99 at Superdrug.
  • Keys - Very full with keyrings.
  • Carex Hand Gel - This never leaves my handbag! £1 at Boots.
  • 4Head Headache Relief Stick - £4.69 at Boots.
  • Nivea Pearl and Beauty Deodorant - Travel Size £1 at Boots.
  • Frozen Tissues.
  • Purse - Cath Kidston. 
  • Co-Codamol 30mg Pain Meds - I never leave the house without some of these! (not in photo).


What is in my purse?
Contents of Purse.





  • 2 Debit cards.
  • 2 Library loan receipts.
  • Rail card.
  • Waitrose Card.
  • Student NUS Card.
  • Nando's Card.
  • Matalan Card.
  • Pets at Home VIP Card.
  • Boots Card.
  • Nectar Card.
  • And finally a Organ Donor Card (If you're not a donor sign up now at https://www.organdonation.nhs.uk/about-donation/ ).

So thats all that is in my handbag, nothing that exciting really but I hope you enjoyed the short read.
Thanks for reading.
Charlie x





No comments:

Post a Comment