Tuesday 5 July 2016

Day 4 – Favorite five blogs at the moment - 30 day blog challenge.



Firstly, I forgot to post this yesterday and I actually have no idea how! I blame my sister (like Hannah’s blog here) she usually Facetime’s me every night to ask if I have done it and she did not last night!

So Day 4 is all about my favorite blogs right now, and I actually only have four. I prefer to actually watch YouTube videos as my dyslexia makes it hard to read some blogs (all my posts are checked by my sister to make sure you would be able to read them!).

The Frugal Crafter

My first favorite blog is Lindsay Weirich’s The Frugal Crafter’s blog.

I actually found Lindsay’s YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/user/thefrugalcrafter) first and haven’t started reading her blog until recently. The two do go hand in hand. If you see a video on her channel there is sure to be a follow up on her blog. She focuses on art and crafty things. She does a lot of making and painting. Her blog post usually does follow up from videos she has posted on YouTube so I would suggest for you to check out her YouTube channel first and then hop on over to her blog. If you are in America (unfortunately I’m not) She has a bucket load of coupons on her blog for the items you see advertised, and she does a lot of collaborations with Paper Mart so you can find plenty of deals over there!

I love her posts because they are really relaxed and friendly and are easy reads, especially if you love being crafty!

Lindsay always links the corresponding YouTube videos into her blog post so you can review them without changing web pages and then continue reading the blog post. Lindsay’s blog is packed with information and all the links to her social media accounts so you can keep up to date with anything she posts, be it videos or blog post. Her blog is definitely my favorite but I do recommend her YouTube account also.


Pixiwoo

My second favorite blog has to be that of the Pixiwoo sisters.

So you can find all there blog posts on their website along with all the links to their social media accounts and also their YouTube channel. 

Their blog is everything you will ever need to know about beauty. It’s filled with products reviews and make up tutorials, which runs along side the videos they post on YouTube. Sam and Nic Chapman are the two amazing women behind Pixiwoo and are both trained make up artists. They are defiantly the reason why I fell in love with make-up and the reason I have spent so much money on it. I can spend hours on there blog just making a list of all the product I really want to buy. They take amazing photos of the products and the swatches they make on their hands, it makes them so irresistible. They also have another website running along side Pixiwoo called Real techniques. RT came about when Sam Chapman decided to create her own line of make up brushes, she was later joined by her sister Nic and they now have an amazing line of brushes and sponges that is easily affordable to anyone but of a standard that make-up artists love. They even once had two limited edition eye shadow pallets out but of course they sold out so quickly I didn’t get a chance to buy one L.

Go over to there YouTube channel and then check out there blog, you defiantly wont regret it! https://www.youtube.com/user/pixiwoo


Tanya Burr

My third favorite blog has to be that of Tanya Burr, again she also has a YouTube channel and runs the blog along side it. She also has released two books, one about her life and make up and the newest is all about cooking, her primary passion. You may have also seen her on This Morning which is a British day time program on ITV (catch that here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSjgtlckfa8).

She focus a lot on beauty and has a range of her own beauty product out and they are amazing, I defiantly recommend! Her blog has a wide range of post from beauty to cooking and just things that happens in her day-to-day life. I recommend that you follower her blog but also watch her YouTube videos as they work best together and you will get to know Tanya a lot better. She is also married to fellow YouTuber and blogger/Vlogger Jim Chapman, who I also recommend you look up too!




My final blog to write about is my sisters. I have mentioned her before in previous posts.


Her blog is all about her struggle with Fibromyalgia and PCOS and trying to live a normal life. She is currently also partaking in the 30 day blog challenge. She is also introducing a Book List to her blog as she reads a lot of books to relax.  It is a really good blog to read If you have Fibro or PCOS or would just like to find out more about it.




These are all the blogs I read a lot of time and unfortunately there is only four, so I might add in an extra one to day 5’s post out YouTube Channels.

Thanks for reading,

Charlie x

No comments:

Post a Comment