Saturday 23 July 2016

Day 20 Why do you blog? - 30 day blog challenge.

Why do I blog? Thats actually a good question and it's one I've had to ask myself a few times when I'm stuck for something to write about. 
I started a blog because I needed a release for all the things I had stuck inside my head. I've tried using a diary but it doesn't really work. I think because its in written format and I am such a perfectionist I just started tripping out pages and that sort of defeated the point of it. I don't know why I enjoy blogging so much but I gives me something to do to be honest. Since I left university I have had nothing at all to pass the time and I also felt a little isolated but having this blog makes me feel like people are listening to what I have to say. Ive tried writing blogs before, two times I think but it really didn't go well. I always couldn't find a topic to write about or I wasn't really in to social media sharing so I didn't really have many readers. I feel this blog is a lot more successful and It makes me happy that so many of you read my posts. I didn't expect to get many people reading my blog as I didn't think I had anything to write that people would  be interested in what I had to write. 
The 30 day blog challenge has helped a lot as its given me the motivation to write and its made it a lot simpler because I have the blog titles already for me. I will defiantly do another blog challenge in the future and maybe the same one to give an update if anything has changed, I think that would be really interesting.

I hope you liked my post.
Thanks for reading,
Charlie x

No comments:

Post a Comment