Thursday 14 July 2016

Day 14 Future goals - 30 day blog blog challenge

Day 14 is all about future goals and at the moment I am in the process of making a change to mine. I will let you know more about that now.

As you probably know I left University in December after a couple of months because I was unable to cope living away from home and with the amount of work the course entailed. I was planning on doing something art related in my future. I didn't want to be a teacher but I was thinking about working in a museum or even being self employed.
I recently applied for an Open degree with the Open University. This means I can choose what modules I want to complete from everything they offer. I am going down the route of art history and also europe's history around the time of the world wars. I chose this because what the course entails means it will be a lot of reading and writing and I also love studying history and I regret not doing it for A Level.
I have no idea what my future holds after university. Hopefully getting some use back in my left arm and moving out of my parent home (at some point, why would anyone leave a place they live rent free! haha) I know I want to travel to America and also to Paris but I'm not sure what else. I'll just focus on the present and hopefully things wont go too badly.

Thanks for reading,
Charlie x

No comments:

Post a Comment