Monday 18 July 2016

Day 18 Where do I want visit and why? - 30 day blog challenge.

This post is all about the place I really want to visit.
Apart from Disney World, Florida; which I think every person in the world wants to visit, their are three other places I want to visit. 

First is Paris. Really to only see The Mona Lisa but also I think everyone has to experience the Eiffel Tower once in there life. I also want to try french food. I don't think there is anywhere near where I live the offers french cuisine which is a shame but I think I might enjoy it (maybe not the frogs legs though, but someone did tell me they taste like chicken?).

Next place I really want to go is to New York. I want to go in the winter time as it always looks super festive in photos and I want to see the ball drop on New Years Eve too!! I think I''ll be saving a long time for that trip though!

Finally the last place I want to go to is Germany. Specifically to go to Aushwitz. I love History and learning about Nazi-Germany was defiantly my favourite. I have read so much about it and watch every documentary I can find that all thats left is to go there myself. 

I hope you enjoyed this short post. 
Don't forget to check out my review of VetIQ Serene-Um Calming Tablets for cats and dogs on my blog.

Thanks for reading,
Charlie x


No comments:

Post a Comment