Tuesday 12 July 2016

Day 12 My daily routine - 30 day blog challenge

Day 12 is all about my daily routine. It won't be very interesting but here we go!

I wake up around 9.30/10am (except a Thursday when I have hydrotherapy and have to get up at 7am) and the first thing I do is let Tinkerbell out for the toilet and then feed her. After I feed my guineapig  Mango his morning veggies and top up his hay. Then I can finally have some toast, which I have every morning, a cuppa and watch the TV for a while before I go to get dressed for the day. 

Some days I am really motivated or having a pain free day and I will write like a weeks worth of blog posts, clean my room, help Mom with the house work and walk Tinkerbell. 


I have more toast for lunch (I have a really bad toast addiction at the minute and eat it about three times a day! and then I will relax until the afternoon when I sometimes help mom with the Dinner. Of an afternoon we have to feed and check on all the animals down the garden. That consists of checking on the Turkeys and chickens (and hoping they have laid some eggs!) and giving the bunnies and guineapig's food, water and hay. 

When its time for Tinkerbell's dinner, usually between 5 and 6pm and the other three dogs too  I also give Mango his second lot of veggies for the day (if he hasn't had any of the kitchen scraps) and fill up his water and dry food. 

at 6pm I have to take my amitriptyline and gabapentin which my mom have to give me as I can't open the bottles because I can't grip with my left hand. (Thanks Mom for doing every night and remembering even if I forget!!!)

I head up to bed at around 7.30pm because my pain get worst as they day progresses and I like to get comfortable and watch the TV or write some blog posts. I take my nightly medicine at 9pm which consists of Co-codamol 30mg, Kalms Sleep, Piriton, Omeprazol and Setraline. I try to turn the TV off then (if I'm not in the middle of a good program) as I begin to get sleepy and if I don't go to sleep before my medication begins to wear off I have to wait up for another four hours until I can't take some more. 
I'm usually asleep by 11pm but recently I have got into a bed routine of not going to sleep until 3am but its slowly getting better now. 

And then the whole process starts again, and again, and again...

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed learning a little more about me. 
Charlie x




No comments:

Post a Comment