Tuesday 26 July 2016

Day 22 My favourite bands/singers - 30 day blog challenge.

This post is sort of connected to day 21's post as its about music again, specifically about my favourite artists. 

My first favourite band is The 1975. I have no idea why I love them I just really do. I never used to listen to music like theres before but when I stumbled across them, specifically their song Girls; I just couldn't get there songs out of my head. I have t-shirts of theirs, all their albums and even their logo tattooed on my wrist. I really can't wait to go to there uk tour in December, it will be the first one of theirs I will have been to because I couldn't get my hands of the tickets for their last one and because of my disabilities I can't really go to festivals and see them. 
My favourite songs of theirs at the moments are UGH!, Paris and Somebody Else. 
I just really really love them!
Leave me a comment below and let me know if you like The 1975 too.

My next favourite band is U2. I first heard them a very long times ago, I was a lot younger then I am now and I can't really remember how I discovered them really. The first song I heard from the was the song Vertigo. I know all the words to it and I never even read the lyrics I just sort of learnt them without realising. I don't know what drew me to U2. Bono is like my old man crush (even though he's not like really old but compared to me he is!)
I love their music videos, especially for the song Elevation and The Sweetest Thing. 
Check them out now I'm sure you will love them too.

Thanks for reading this quick post!
Charlie x

No comments:

Post a Comment