Friday 8 July 2016

Day 7 Ten facts about me - 30 day about me.

Today's post (well yesterdays, I had hydrotherapy and was too tired to write) is about ten facts you might want to know about me.


1) I am Lactose intolerant which means I have to avoid food that have lactose and milk in but I'm okay eating milk protein.

2)I love animals, my family own over 50. My puppy is called Tinkerbell and you can find out all about her in one of my previous posts.

3)My favourite band is The 1975. I am defiantly a massive fan! I even have their logo tattooed on my wrist. 
My Tattoo



4) I have Fibromyalgia, Functional Neurological Disorder, Depression, Dyslexia, Raynaud's Syndrome, Eczema and Asthma.

5) I absolutely love makeup, even though I wear it rarely I have loads of it and spend a lot of time on it when I do. I am sure there will be posts about make up in the future. 
6) I love Tech. I always read about new tech and especially love Apple products. I even watch their Keynote that can sometimes last hours! I own something of each kind from Apple apart from an iMac (and thats only because I don't have a desk to put it on!).

7) I'm a Big Bang Theory Nerd. I have watched ever seasons and every episode at least three times and I am planning on starting from season one again when I've finished American Horror Story again. 

8) I Love to sing. I used to have lessons when I was at school but I don't perform anymore, but I would love to again!

9) My favourite holiday is Christmas! I listen to christmas songs all year round and I start watching Elf (which is my favourite film of all time) in September, just so I can watching it like 50 times before christmas!

10) I'm really good at art. Even though I don't feel like drawing and haven't drawn for months because of my depression, I don't think its something you forget to and I still keep all my art supplies (and I have a lot of them!) to hand incase I feel like drawing again.

I hope you enjoyed getting to know me better with these ten simple facts.
Thanks for reading, 
Charlie x

No comments:

Post a Comment