Tuesday 5 July 2016

Day 5 Favorite YouTube channels - 30 day blog challenge.

Day 5 is all about my favorite YouTube channels, and there are a lot of them!
I will list a few with a brief paragraph about what the channels are about and give you the link to one of my favorite most recent videos. 
Here we go!

The Frugal Crafter - I mentioned Lindsay's YouTube channel in my previous post about my favorite blogs. Her channel includes how to videos and lessons on how to paint with certain materials. She has plenty of craft video that you can follow too! The video I watched of hers recently is called Stamp show Haul 2016! and is shows all the cool things she picked up while at the stamp show in the US. 

 
  
TechSmartt - TechSmartt, as you probably guessed is all about tech; and if you love tech like me, you will defiantly love this channel. He try's out all new tech and puts the weird  ones to the test, like you will see in the video here, Have fun! 


Tanya Burr - Again mentioned in my previous post about blogs, I absolutely love Tanya Burr's videos. Tanya's channel consists of fashion and beauty hauls, make-up how toos and a lot of baking! This channel is definable the right channel for anyone into beauty and fashion, and who also enjoys a yummy cake on the side! Grab some popcorn, put on your comfys and indulge on her YouTube brilliance.



Pixiwoo - Pixiwoo, as mentioned in my previous blog post are made up of the two Chapman sisters, Sam and Nic. There YouTube channel is stocked full of make-up tutorials and product reviews. When I stumbled across Pixiwoo I had little interest in make-up, if none; and they definitely changed that. I was a complete novice and went onto the channel and found the basics videos and started from there. If you love make up or are just starting out I recommend this for anyone! They even have some knockout Halloween and party looks to suite anyone.


Good Mythical Morning - GMM is made up of the duo Rhett and Link (they also have another channel with extras from the GMM channel called Good Mythical More). They post a video every weekday morning (US times) and its a great thing to watch in bed every day or save them up and watch them all on a Sunday morning while having a lie in. They are hilarious together and make you want to see more and more! Check out this video -



So there you have it... My most watched YouTube channels! I hope you find someone to add to your subscribe list here!
Thanks for reading,
Charlie x









No comments:

Post a Comment