Thursday 28 July 2016

Day 23 My biggest fears - 30 day blog challenge.

Todays post (well a few days ago, I haven't wrote in a while I haven't slept as Tinkerbell is in season and hasn't been sleeping) is all about my biggest fears.

I'm not actually sure what they are, apart from heights I'm not sure what I fear.
I fear for Tinkerbell incase she became ill or injured. My heart races so fast when she gets loose from the garden and I just imagine her getting hit by a car and that definitely is a massive fear of mine! Thats exactly why I take such good care of her and don't like leaving her in the care of other people. I defiantly am over protective of her. I mean unnecessarily weighting her because weight loss can be a big sign if your dog is ill. I always check her ears, keep her nails short so she cane hurt her tootsies and give her conditioning tablets to help if she gets ill and I literally carry her everywhere as I feel thats safer for her. I know a may be too over protective and that probably why she suffers from separation anxiety but I have nightmares of terrible things happening to her and I will do anything to prevent that. She is my world.

I guess another fear if having an uncertain future. I mean this time last year I had applied to universities and knew what I wanted to do for the rest of my life an that all suddenly changed. Now I don't know what my future holds. I chose to study because I know getting a job is difficult these days and I figured by studying part time I can get a lot of experience with jobs and volunteering which will look good on my CV and it is what employers look for. I actually can't wait to start my course as I will feel like I have something thats mine and I will have something to do everyday!

Thanks for reading day 22's post,
Charlie x

No comments:

Post a Comment