Friday 22 July 2016

Day 19 When are you happiest? - 30 day blog challenge.

This post, even though its four days late, was one I had no clue what I would wright about. 
I don't think I have one particular time I can think of thats my happiest, maybe when I'm at my favourite place or when Tinkerbell does something so cute it melts my heart a little I'm not really entirely sure. 

My favourite place is somerset. Brean, Western-Super-Mare, Burnham-On-Sea and Cheddar (go and also Clarks Village near Glastonbury). I just love that area. Ive been going there since before I can remember and Its like a second home. We used to go on holiday and stay in Brean either camping or we used to have our own caravan too. I was content just going to the beach, spending all my saving at the arcades and queuing for ages for the rides and the amusement park but we used to go on days out while there to Western and Burnham. My favourite place was clarks village. Despite the amazing discounts on shoes there is a Cadbury shop with cheaper chocolate and I would buy so much and eat it all before the end of the holiday. I just love that place so much. Brean Down Cove is really important to me because we scattered some of my uncles ashes there and I just feel close to him when I go to the place we scattered them. 

Another time when I am at my happiest is when Tinkerbell does something so adorable. It just makes me realise how much I love her and it reminds me that I am so lucky to have her. 

Just look how cute she is! I love her so much!

Thanks for reading,
Charlie x

No comments:

Post a Comment